Monday, March 28, 2011


SPECIAL NOTE...
I want to thank all of you whom sent me well wishes during my hospital stay and recovery from this terrible bout of pneumonia I suffered. It really made a difference in my recovery and state of mind. I especially want to thank those whom helped out at the studio and continued to attend classes and support the ongoing events. You are greatly admired and appreciated!!
I am back teaching and ready for a great season!!!!
Help me celebrate!!

MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

THIS FRIDAY APRIL 1ST
7:00 CLUB STYLE LATIN
8:00 BEGINNER ARGENTINE TANGO
9:00 MILONGA OPEN DANCE
FOOD*FUN*FRIENDS
DJ LILIANA WITH THE BEST MUSIC FROM BUENOS AIRES

NEXT WEEK !!!!!

HELP US CELEBRATE OUR 10TH YEAR AT OUR UTICA LOCATION SAVE THE DATE FRIDAY APRIL 8TH

Although it’s been 10 years at this location we have been dedicated to bringing you the finest in Tango talent for 17 years. Help show your support by saving that date to commemorate our city as one of the pioneer places to have a Tango studio.

**SHOWCASE
**GREAT RESTURANT FOOD
**NEWS COVERAGE

ZUMBA FITNESS
START SHAPING UP FOR THE WARM WEATHER SEASON THAT IS SURE TO COME......
OUR FUN, ENTHUSIASTIC INSTRUCTOR JODI WILL SHOW YOU HOW.


*****************************************************

DON’T FORGET ALL OF OUR FUN AND EASY CLASSES AVAILABLE ALL WEEK LONG:
http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com/ClassesEvents.htm



lori@argentinetangodetroit.com
http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com
Argentine Tango Detroit
7758 Auburn Road
Utica, MI 48317
586-254-0560

No comments: